According to Article 4, 1° of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
The categories of personal data processed by Rentys SA include the following:
- identification data(e.g. surname, first name);
- contact data(e.g. address, telephone number, e-mail address);
Les Nouveaux Comptoirs Olfactifs collects this personal data directly from the prospect (particularly when creating a customer/supplier account number) or through a contact request or registration for a service. The data collected in this way are intended to initiate or continue a business relationship with companies or their representatives.
Your personal data will not be stored for longer than necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
This website uses “cookies” (small text files that are stored on your computer) to help us analyze how this website is used by visitors. We only use this information to track your use of the website, to report on website activity and to provide you with other services related to your activity on the website.
Regardless of the browser used, you can accept or reject cookies or set a message asking for your consent each time a cookie is placed on your device. For more information, refer to one of the following pages:
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
Rights of access, rectification and opposition
You have a number of rights with regard to your personal data.
- access your personal data processed by Rentys SA.
- obtain, as soon as possible, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and obtain that incomplete data be completed.
- You have the right, in certain cases stipulated by the GDPR, to obtain a limitation on the processing of your personal data.
Hypertext links to other websites
This site may contain hypertext links to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Les Nouveaux Comptoirs Olfactifs, which cannot therefore be held responsible for the content of such websites, nor for the data protection practices of third parties who operate them, which may differ from ours.